Thursday 21 April 2016

Doctoris Oratio ab "Linea Plana"

I have to admit, this is one Doctor you don't want to have angry at you.  He's got a lot of repressed anger, hasn't he?




I tried to talk. I want you to remember that. I tried to reach out, I tried to understand you, but I think that you understand us perfectly. And I think you just don't care. And I don't know whether you are here to invade, infiltrate or just replace us. I don't suppose it really matters now. You are monsters. That is the role you seem determined to play. So it seems I must play mine. The man that stops the monsters. I'm sending you back to your own dimension. Who knows? Some of you may even survive the trip. And, if you do, remember this. You are not welcome here. This plane is protected. I am the Doctor. And I name you - the Boneless!

Conloqueri conabar. Illius te memorare volo. Contingere conabar, prehendere conabar, sed nos prehendent absolute puto. Et nonelaborant simpliciter puto. Et utrum nos invadere speculari an surrogare hic sunt nonscio. Nunc refert nonreor. Monstra sunt. Illud pars destinata videtur praestare est. Igitur mea praestabo videtur. Vir monstra strigat. Tu ad dimensionem tuam mittavi. Quo scit? Aliquod itinerem supervivent. Quodsi sint, hunc memora. Tu hic nonacceptata sunt. Planitia haec munita est. Ego Doctor. Et tu nomino - Exos!

No comments:

Post a Comment